Over the past few weeks, I was particularly drawn to those articles or posts regarding resolutions and goals for the coming New Year.
The last week of the year for me has always been a time to rest, reflect and rejuvenate.
It is also a time I start working on my ‘white board’! Yup, I still use a white board which was something I learned decades ago. If it isn’t my white board it is the little notebook I always carry with me. Why?
You just never know when you are going to come up with ideas while driving or even brainstorming with fellow colleagues.
So I wanted to know how others were preparing for the New Year. These are some of my favorite articles I came across that provides tons of ideas for setting goals, business planning and New Year resolutions ….. Hope you enjoy them as much as I did:
Marquita (Marty) Herald ~ Inspired Gift Giving
- Marty discusses imagining your goals and how other ways can
help you reach those goals through visualization.
Bonnie Copeland ~ My Rivendell
- Bonnie shares how we can take a different approach to seeing
our goals and accomplishments in a positive light.
- Riki shares how she focuses in and discusses her six step
process to reach your goals.
Roberta Budvietas ~ Get Out Of Stuck
- Roberta will remind you not to dwell on the past, but to look forward to the future.
Choose control of choice is her motto.
Melanie Kissell ~ Solo Mompreneur
- Melanie shares an article from her guest author; Chris Makell … and Chris shares simple
keys and strategies she designates as … Clarity – Action – Results
What are your goals, plans or resolutions for the NewYear? Leave your comments and thoughts below…
Wishing you and your families a Healthy, Wealthy and Happy New Year!